- Friday | August 14, 2020 to Sunday | August 16, 2020
- 6:30 PM
- 76 Virginia Road Whanganui
The Religious Society of Friends is a ‘do it together religion’.
• What does this mean?
• What is my role in this?
• What do I want from my Quaker community?
• What can I offer my Quaker community?
• When can I take the initiative and offer my gifts?
• What part do I play in my Quaker Community?
• How do I further a leading/concern?
• What role do I have in the processes – such as business meetings?
Register online by clicking on the orange button in the top right corner.
Send any queries on the programme to firstname.lastname@example.org