- Friday | 11 October 2019 to Sunday | 13 October 2019
- 6:30 pm
- The Quaker Settlement 79 Virginia Road Otamatea Whanganui
Join the Treaty Relationships Group in a weekend of presentations, discussions and working sessions designed to update and inform participants’ understanding of what Te Tiriti o Waitangi means, its status and likely developments and possibilities for the future.
Recent topics include
- Constitutional Change
- Indigenous Peoples Rights
- Māori and the NZ justice system
- Whanganui River settlements
- White Privilege
- Te Reo Māori
This a weekend of discussions and presentations regarding Treaty related issues. A refresher will be held from 11am Friday until dinner which is the formal start of the weekend. The seminar ends after lunch on Sunday.
The weekend will be facilitated by Yearly Meeting Treaty Relationships Group (TRG) Resource Person: Edwina Hughes (Peace Movement Aotearoa)
Pamphlet available here or just register using the orange button on the top right hand side.